UFirst Bookkeepers Services
At UFirst Bookkeepers, we combine our passion for helping small business owners grow their businesses with our passion for numbers. We make it our goal at UFirst Bookkeepers to help you make the right strategic decisions about your current financial performance and future financial goals.
UFirst Bookkeepers provide the full suite of bookkeeping services, including keeping your books current and ensuring your business complies with its obligations to the Australian Tax Office. We help you navigate and understand your accounts and your accounting software. Our services free you up to focus your time and attention on your core business offering and your customers and clients.
How Can We Help You Today
Why UFirst Bookkeepers?
- Understand how your business is performing
- Control expenses and overheads more efficiently
- Make better decisions with data verified by our accountants
- Access us whichever way suits you best (including online services)
- Focus your time on more strategic and profitable opportunities
- Personalise the level of service you receive to suit your business
We use the systems you use such as
News from The Small Bizz Buzz
(1) Failing to Register for Gst Not registering for GST when you have reached the threshold. The revenue for GST registration is $75000. For not for profits it is $150000. It is important to pay attention to how this $75000 is reached. The ATO has criteria for...read more
In this article, we will look at why record keeping is one of the key responsibilities of a small business owner and what happens when there is no systematic or coordinated record keeping. Common Myth I should only keep documents after I start making money True/False...read more